Welcoming Campervans and Motorhomes
The perfect place to stay in Wellington central!
We provide parking for self contained vehicles in a sheltered, quiet environment only a minutes walk from Wellington's lively streets. We are the only site in central Wellington that provides powered parking. Our site is a self-service site where no bookings are needed! Located only meters away from the iconic Cuba Street, you are in the cultural hub of the city. Cuba Street Motorhome Park is surround by amazing bars and eateries. Walking distance to Wellington's popular tourist attractions such as: Te Papa, the Beehive and Courtney Place and only a 10 minutes drive to both inter-island ferry terminals and Zelandia. This is the place to stay in Wellington!
Be sure to view our instructions page before using Cuba Street Motorhome Park.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Currently we provide a safe, convenient, sheltered environment to park your motorhome.
- Only self contained motorvehicles are permitted to camp in Cuba Street Motorhome Park.
- We have powered parking for up to 9 Motorhomes.
- Cuba Street Motorhome Park is a self operated park. We are therefore not able to advise if there are vacant bays available.
- Our bays are the size of regular car bays (approx. 2.5m wide by 5m long) so we advise against parking larger campervans.
- We currently do not have any amenities blocks. However, there are public toilets only two minutes walk away on Dixon Street.
- We do not provide a booking service yet and therefore bays cannot be reserved. During weekdays we recommend arriving around 5 PM to secure a parking bay. Get in quick!